Sunday, October 28, 2007

busy, busy, busy

I haven't had much time to blog lately, but I wanted to share some images from my sessions last week. Enjoy!


These images are all about interaction. I love it when I can capture moments like these.

You may recognize a few faces in this first session. I always have fun when photographing this family:


Buddies


Here's another session that may trigger your memory. I can't believe how much this little man has changed! I started photographing him before he turned one. It's amazing how much a haircut will change a baby. Isn't he handsome?


This handsome young man is enjoying his camera time. Love it!


One of my favorite moments from the session! Where do kids come up with these poses???


OK. Last session of the weekend. I was told that this cutie loves the camera. Just look at his smile (and beautiful RED hair!). Here he is with Dad:



Little sis here. I absolutely love this image of her!


Are you feeling the love yet? :-)

No comments: